Aspiration advanced

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Moderator Note:

Ok, things are getting out of hand here. There is no need for the back and fourth. I understand all the questioning can get frustrating, and I understand repeating things can be frustrating. But let's remember why we are all here - to get help for our dragons and to give help to others dragons.

Before continuing to post on this thread, lets just ask if we are keeping this particular dragons best interests in mind. Remember, we all have the same goal here, help dragons.

Hopefully the posts on this thread can continue that way. If not, this thread will unfortunately have to be shut down, and warnings given out to members accounts involved.

-Brandon

Handsome

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Handsome
Moderator Note:

Ok, things are getting out of hand here. There is no need for the back and fourth. I understand all the questioning can get frustrating, and I understand repeating things can be frustrating. But let's remember why we are all here - to get help for our dragons and to give help to others dragons.

Before continuing to post on this thread, lets just ask if we are keeping this particular dragons best interests in mind. Remember, we all have the same goal here, help dragons.

Hopefully the posts on this thread can continue that way. If not, this thread will unfortunately have to be shut down, and warnings given out to members accounts involved.

-Brandon
I value you moderation, tremendously. I believe a lot of fruitful knowledge on the topic can be exchanged, for others benefit as well. Thank you for your concern and input. I apologize for my role in lending to the distraction from your own life...
Again. Thank you

Staff online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C34BF977-474F-4233-BF7E-8C797567E429.jpeg
Buffy snuggling with my partner!!!
So freaking handsome I just love youuuuu so much 💕
There is something wrong with my beardies left eye!! I included a picture where it shows what her right eye looks like then the others are what her left eye is. She always has it closed (as much as she can) and she finally opened it for a bit when i misted her. I don’t know what i could be doing wrong and it’s not from sand because she doesn’t have it in her cage.
This is a message for all Bearded Dragon owners: do NOT feed your Dragon pellets! Feeding your Dragon pellets can cause SICKNESS and GREAT HARM! So please, do NOT feed your Dragon pellets!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drake51522
Top Bottom