Asking for Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
You got Helios before I could put in my 2cents worth, but I'm glad you did. It's very hard losing a beloved pet, and only you can know when the time is right to bring a new spirit into your life... but it's never to replace a pet. Pets, like family members, can never be replaced. But there's an infinite amount of love in us looking for a place to go - and if Helios appeared at this point in time, he may be meant to be that love reciever. Enjoy your new friend.

Vampgutz

Original Poster
Tarbie":1n7dyzj8 said:
Adopt a rescue dragon would be my advice.

My new little pal Bob was left in a box in a park here in the UK and it's the middle of winter. He's lucky to be alive cos the temperature on the day he was left was probably less than 5 degrees C. He's also got mild MBD (he tries to run around my flat at 100 miles and hour but staggers around like an old drunk :lol:), his Femoral Pores are a little blocked and he's pretty skinny. But all of this can be greatly improved with the right nutrition and care.

He's a very happy, active little lizard despite the fact he's clearly had at least a few months of total neglect. Seeing him improve every day is a very rewarding. I suspect he's only young, maybe not even at full maturity, but I guess we'll see soon enough whether he has any growth left in him.

Aww, I’m really happy your little guy’s alive! I don’t know about a rescue dragon right now, but maybe in the future I’ll try it out. I’d just be afraid of messing up especially if they’re already in poor condition.

Vampgutz

Original Poster
ComicBookMama":3gjucvw9 said:
You got Helios before I could put in my 2cents worth, but I'm glad you did. It's very hard losing a beloved pet, and only you can know when the time is right to bring a new spirit into your life... but it's never to replace a pet. Pets, like family members, can never be replaced. But there's an infinite amount of love in us looking for a place to go - and if Helios appeared at this point in time, he may be meant to be that love reciever. Enjoy your new friend.

Yeah, thank you! He’s been doing pretty good so far ^^ It’s still a bit sad without Bee, but that’s okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom