Asking about calcium and vitamin D3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reza771

Hello everyone!

When I picked up my dragon couple days ago the breeder gave me a supplement that is a combination of calcium and vitamin D3. He just told me to give it to my dragon with his insects every day. When I red the package it says only once to twice a week.

As well he told me that this supplement is all I need for my dragon and that I should throw it away after three months and buy new.

So I'm a little confused right now about this topic so I wanted to check with you what to do best.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_20220301_190259.jpg
    IMG_20220301_190259.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 109

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
I’m not familiar with that product and I looked it up but can’t find any information in English so I can’t find out if it’s a multivitamin and calcium or not but it sounds like it is? I don’t think you should do calcium with d3 every day that’d be overkill I would do calcium with d3 maybe once or twice a week then do calcium without d3 once or twice a week. Most people will say you don’t need calcium with d3 with good uvb but I still do it once a week for my 4 year old. There are so many cases of mbd in dragon’s that have been under the best uvb bulbs so it seems important to me to still provide it and then I do a multivitamin supplement as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom