Are there any genetics/morphs you can identify in this bearded dragon

Cerys1224

Hey guys, were currently breeding our first pair.. one is a normal wild type but our female didn't have any information of her parents
Was just wondering if anyone could identify any morphs or genetics?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-13-19-44-14-316_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-13-19-44-14-316_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 114

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Looks like a normal spikey dragon, very pretty with a touch of orange around the face + eyes which is common. Can you post a full body pic and do you know how much she weighs ? The females should have good body weight, not real fat but with a reasonably thick tail base and legs. Do you know how many eggs these girls lay and how hard it is to raise dozens of babies ? Just want you to be aware, it's a LOT of work and expense and you can't always find buyers for them. The thread at the top of this page goes in to detail if you'd like to read it.

Cerys1224

Original Poster
yea so we have everything we need set up and we breed our own woodies and have a constant supply of fresh produce. Got plenty of calcium. We are aware it may take longer for the babies to sell then others especially as we're only just starting out. We have friends who are in the business with very beautiful and healthy beardies and babies so we've had their support and knowledge going into this!
She is quite chunky, we rescued her last year of someone who surrendered her and they had just left all the bugs in her enclosure so breed and she could barely bare any weight. So we've been working in exercising her and giving her a healthier diet!
Just unsure of if she's just a complete wild type with normal scales/spikes, or if she has anything in her. Her blue bars are quite defined wasn't sure if that was normal in wild types.
IMG_20221014_140624.jpg

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
yea so we have everything we need set up and we breed our own woodies and have a constant supply of fresh produce. Got plenty of calcium. We are aware it may take longer for the babies to sell then others especially as we're only just starting out. We have friends who are in the business with very beautiful and healthy beardies and babies so we've had their support and knowledge going into this!
She is quite chunky, we rescued her last year of someone who surrendered her and they had just left all the bugs in her enclosure so breed and she could barely bare any weight. So we've been working in exercising her and giving her a healthier diet!
Just unsure of if she's just a complete wild type with normal scales/spikes, or if she has anything in her. Her blue bars are quite defined wasn't sure if that was normal in wild types.
View attachment 74771
She’s a beautiful girl, even if she doesn’t have any morphs in her, I’m sure she’ll produce some lovely babies!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom