Arcadia 50w projector and Zoo Med Dome - fit ok??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunDragon

Does anyone happen to know if you can use a Zoo Med Dimmable Clamp Lamp with Dimmer Switch (8.5") with a 50w Arcadia deep heat projector bulb? I can't seem to find the size dimentions of the bulb to know if it will fit inside that dome. I am pretty sure the two are compatible. Any suggestions?

SunDragon

Original Poster
Thank you again! I am sorry I ask so many questions on this, I am just really worried about putting in an order and it not working out and being stuck with the wrong equipment. I really appreciate your help!

My husband is going batty over me spending so much money on a small 6 week (almost) old reptile. But in my mind, if you don't do it right, it won't be around for long. :) I buy a bulb, I need a fixtrue, get a fixture, I need a lamp stand and another digital thermometer...it adds up so quickly. That last part was not at all relevant, but I guess I am venting. Whew!

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom