April 2023 Photo Competition Winners

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Thanks to everyone who participated in our April 2023 Photo Competition, titled "Spring Time Beardies!" We had a total of 8 submissions!

And now, congratulations to the winners! Well, this month, everyone is a winner!!!

Tied for third place
... @XIkyotoQueenx ’s “Basking Baby”, @Jjurovaty ’s ”Admiring my Ancestors”, and @destiny1998 ‘s Beardie In grass.

full
full
full

Tied for second place... @Henryboy4 ‘s “Captain in the Spring”, @Nikki.D ’s “Enjoying sun time”, @BuddiesMum ‘s ”Buddy in his flower hat”, and @Cadence Warren ‘s “Easter beardie”!

full
full

full
full

And in first place... @Pearl The Child ‘s “Pearl Spring”!!

full

Prizes​

First Prize will get the "Photo Comp Winner" badge (permanently), and one year of an ad-free experience.

Second Prize will get the "Photo Comp Winner" badge (permanently), and six months of an ad-free experience.

Third Prize will get the "Photo Comp Winner" badge (permanently), and 3 months of an ad-free experience.

As a side note, for those who don't know... if you are active on the forums with helping others, after you pass 100 posts you automatically have an ad-free experience on the site (as a general thank you for your participation in the community).

Once again... congratulations to the winners! Thank you again to all of you for taking part in the BeardedDragon.org Photo Competition!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Congratulations everyone and HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grab your beardies and show them :love:
Rocky was too bad to participate but I am glad I got my votes in!! Maybe I should just take random shots: Rocky in the bath, put him in a tree, by the plant so I am always ready because the contests don't seem to align with his badness lately, I mean, lifestyle LOL

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Congrats to the winners 🏆
All of the contestants looked amazing!

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
Congrats to everyone who entered the competition! Pearl the child you are so creative with photos and everyone to😉

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
It is so lovely how each bearded dragon looks unique and different from each other

balestress

Congratulations to all the winners of the April 2023 Photo Competition! 🎉 It's wonderful to see such fantastic submissions celebrating "Spring Time Beardies." Each photo captures the beauty and charm of our beloved reptile friends in their natural element. Kudos to @XIkyotoQueenx, @Jjurovaty, and @destiny1998 for their incredible entries! Looking forward to more amazing photos in future competitions. 📸🦎 #BeardieLove #PhotoCompetition #SpringTimeBeardies 🌼🐉

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom