Anyone in Northern VA area who is interested in free bearded dragon?

annieandziggy

Beardie name(s)
Ziggy
I love my ziggy dearly but he’s getting harder to take care of and i’m so busy all the time. sometimes i forget to feed him and i rarely take him out of his terrarium. he’s healthy though. He’s one year old and a bubbly personality. We live in Purcellville Virginia. He would be free plus his enclosure and all of his furniture things. We won’t ship him far if you live a ways away. Since i love ziggy so much I really want someone I can trust to take care of him, someone with experience with beardies before. Please take good care of my baby, someone ♥️

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
I love my ziggy dearly but he’s getting harder to take care of and i’m so busy all the time. sometimes i forget to feed him and i rarely take him out of his terrarium. he’s healthy though. He’s one year old and a bubbly personality. We live in Purcellville Virginia. He would be free plus his enclosure and all of his furniture things. We won’t ship him far if you live a ways away. Since i love ziggy so much I really want someone I can trust to take care of him, someone with experience with beardies before. Please take good care of my baby, someone ♥️
Hope Ziggy finds a new owner

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I think RangoRocky lives in that area, and had expressed interest in adopting, but i have'nt seen them (i think the husband and wife share the account) on in a while. You might send them a message and see if you get a responses and if they are interested. I've messaged with them a few different times and they have always been good about replying.

annieandziggy

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ziggy
I think RangoRocky lives in that area, and had expressed interest in adopting, but i have'nt seen them (i think the husband and wife share the account) on in a while. You might send them a message and see if you get a responses and if they are interested. I've messaged with them a few different times and they have always been good about replying.
thank you!

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
Hi there 👋

Did you ever find a home for your beardie?
If not, I know someone really near you who is interested 🙂

Just a few quick questions!

Enclosure:

What is the size and dimensions?
What fixtures do you use with it?

Ziggy:

What is his size?
What’s his current diet?

Thank you!

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
(wonders what happened)
I got Ziggy on Sunday so now I'm up to 4. 2 males and 2 females. Let me introduce the whole crew starting with the newest addition.

In order is Ziggy, Rango, Kioche & Shyla

Attachments

• 42E50923-3119-4264-A50E-A422F1D99DA9.jpeg
    42E50923-3119-4264-A50E-A422F1D99DA9.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 84C246B4-FE46-4E2E-A642-75C6865ABF57.jpeg
    84C246B4-FE46-4E2E-A642-75C6865ABF57.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 81
  • DD60CDBA-0C3B-4799-847E-C0C514636A34.jpeg
    DD60CDBA-0C3B-4799-847E-C0C514636A34.jpeg
    288.6 KB · Views: 77
  • F80B96A2-CDBF-4F7A-ABAE-8DDA489CA5A7.jpeg
    F80B96A2-CDBF-4F7A-ABAE-8DDA489CA5A7.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 83

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
That is a gorgeous crew! I'm glad it worked out with Ziggy, I knew he would be going in a good home if you adopted him.🙂

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
That is a gorgeous crew! I'm glad it worked out with Ziggy, I knew he would be going in a good home if you adopted him.🙂
I definitely have a full house now filled with different personalities. And everybody wants to be out at the same time which is a BIG NO! Lol

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I have a couple that beg to get out everytime they see us. They can definitely be needy lol 😆

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
My guys in glass habitats don't make much noise, the two i have on the wood paneled habitats do that also. (I usually just give in and get them out lol)

Beggin' Beardy

My guys in glass habitats don't make much noise, the two i have on the wood paneled habitats do that also. (I usually just give in and get them out lol)
Hey, is a 4 hour drive too far? I think it is.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom