Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I think there is a market for beardie soaps lol

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
Yes Simon is still with me and doing well! I was hoping to get her a tank upgrade out of the whole ordeal which would make the $150 a steal of a deal for a 48 inch tank but alas Spike’s tank was the same size as I already have for Simon (40gal). When I mentioned this to the people they “felt bad” for misleading me but didn’t knock down the price 😐 lol.

So no new tank for Simon yet but Spike is thriving! She is in a 50 gal at the rescue but she will have a free tank to go home with her when she gets adopted so that’s great :) Rescue kid said she is eating a lot and will send a photo when he gets home! I’ll post it here if you all want, she was pretty skinny so I’m glad she’s eating well <3 hope she’s okay chewing because she’s basically toothless.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Please do post pics.

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
I only got these 2 pics of her at the rescue.

Apparently she is eating well but hasn’t eaten greens yet (but that was the not one day in). I’ll reach back out in a week or so to see how she’s doing :)

Her beard is a little darker than when she was at her previous home but she is already looking more alert after getting hydration <3 and I’m sure she will adjust to the new environment with time.

Attachments

• E40B8F59-53E4-4DF2-BB85-26C6C1F8B56F.jpeg
    E40B8F59-53E4-4DF2-BB85-26C6C1F8B56F.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 93D2D473-4201-4E9E-9213-30FBCCD5EFB4.jpeg
    93D2D473-4201-4E9E-9213-30FBCCD5EFB4.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 71

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
At least she has a chance now, bless her heart. You really did rescue her.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom