Another Rescue — His name is Spike!

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
Yes Simon is still with me and doing well! I was hoping to get her a tank upgrade out of the whole ordeal which would make the $150 a steal of a deal for a 48 inch tank but alas Spike’s tank was the same size as I already have for Simon (40gal). When I mentioned this to the people they “felt bad” for misleading me but didn’t knock down the price 😐 lol.

So no new tank for Simon yet but Spike is thriving! She is in a 50 gal at the rescue but she will have a free tank to go home with her when she gets adopted so that’s great :) Rescue kid said she is eating a lot and will send a photo when he gets home! I’ll post it here if you all want, she was pretty skinny so I’m glad she’s eating well <3 hope she’s okay chewing because she’s basically toothless.

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
I only got these 2 pics of her at the rescue.

Apparently she is eating well but hasn’t eaten greens yet (but that was the not one day in). I’ll reach back out in a week or so to see how she’s doing :)

Her beard is a little darker than when she was at her previous home but she is already looking more alert after getting hydration <3 and I’m sure she will adjust to the new environment with time.

Attachments

• E40B8F59-53E4-4DF2-BB85-26C6C1F8B56F.jpeg
    E40B8F59-53E4-4DF2-BB85-26C6C1F8B56F.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 93D2D473-4201-4E9E-9213-30FBCCD5EFB4.jpeg
    93D2D473-4201-4E9E-9213-30FBCCD5EFB4.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 23

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
At least she has a chance now, bless her heart. You really did rescue her.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Novagirl
Top Bottom