Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I think there is a market for beardie soaps lol

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
Yes Simon is still with me and doing well! I was hoping to get her a tank upgrade out of the whole ordeal which would make the $150 a steal of a deal for a 48 inch tank but alas Spike’s tank was the same size as I already have for Simon (40gal). When I mentioned this to the people they “felt bad” for misleading me but didn’t knock down the price 😐 lol.

So no new tank for Simon yet but Spike is thriving! She is in a 50 gal at the rescue but she will have a free tank to go home with her when she gets adopted so that’s great :) Rescue kid said she is eating a lot and will send a photo when he gets home! I’ll post it here if you all want, she was pretty skinny so I’m glad she’s eating well <3 hope she’s okay chewing because she’s basically toothless.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Please do post pics.

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
I only got these 2 pics of her at the rescue.

Apparently she is eating well but hasn’t eaten greens yet (but that was the not one day in). I’ll reach back out in a week or so to see how she’s doing :)

Her beard is a little darker than when she was at her previous home but she is already looking more alert after getting hydration <3 and I’m sure she will adjust to the new environment with time.

Attachments

• E40B8F59-53E4-4DF2-BB85-26C6C1F8B56F.jpeg
    E40B8F59-53E4-4DF2-BB85-26C6C1F8B56F.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 93D2D473-4201-4E9E-9213-30FBCCD5EFB4.jpeg
    93D2D473-4201-4E9E-9213-30FBCCD5EFB4.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 76

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
At least she has a chance now, bless her heart. You really did rescue her.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom