...and just that fast

He scratched and is out again. I think Rocky's body is connected to the outside even though my temps are okay. I noticed the more the outside temperatures drop, the more he doesnt want to stay up. I can be 80 degrees in my room and the appropriate temperatures in he tank and he simply doesnt care. Right now, because he worked me so much today, LOL I just cut the lights off and let him rest- he's under the hides. I will put the ceramic heater on but the temp is reading 83 at this point.
Oh Rocky.

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
Love the post man.
I love learning with you guys
And Pogonas is a very fun & exciting path to research and learn.

I'd love to hear feedback as well.

When my guy is shedding, sometimes he will go to a dark place/hide.
It's cute.
He's full of color. Very vibrant dragon.

The search function is a great feature.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Christina told me this morning "look Ruby is out" so i asked her "did she come out OR did you fish her out" ..... yea she fished her out. She is going through separation anxiety same as you 😄. I gave Ruby water and put her back, now I'm in the dog house 🐕 🏠 😂.

Last edited:

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
LOL LOL that's hilarious!!! Sometimes we have to do what we have to do!
Ruby was sad so I'm with you...but I know that feeling when you JUST HAVE TO SEE HER:love::love::love::love:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I took her to lunch and i bought her some chocolates and thought i was in the clear, we got home and Ruby is back asleep...... move over Fido looks like we are sharing your bed tonight 🤣

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom