Ambient temp range and Floor temps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
what ambient air temps do others prefer for an adult bearded dragon? floor temps under basking zones range from 97 to 104, we measure with a IR Gun. But what should their air temp through out each zone. She poops fine and does fine but we want to be as accomadating as possible

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
what ambient air temps do others prefer for an adult bearded dragon? floor temps under basking zones range from 97 to 104, we measure with a IR Gun. But what should their air temp through out each zone. She poops fine and does fine but we want to be as accomadating as possible
Gradients are good - they will go sit where they want for temps-- basking surface temps 95-100-- in the middle of the tank 90's -- so your range on the floor is good --

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
ambient at cool end is 77 and my digital probe at hot end says 92.5
you want cool end in the 80's during the day --- ambient on the hot end 95 or so if your running in a range that is good - I have different gradients around the basking decor piece that are all different - my dragons will sit in different spots in the area - the basking decor piece itself has warmer temps running from 108 to 95 depending where they sit on that piece of decor - the middle of the tank on the rock / hide under the UVB runs in the 90's --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom