Amber

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Picked up my new beardie last saturday :D :D Was a 9 hour drive tho but she was worth it!!!

Been waiting until she has shed to show pics but its taking too long and im getting impatient lol.

Think i'm going to call her Amber as that was her mothers name, she sadly passed away a couple of months ago of cancer so in memory of her.

She is red x citrus.

IMG_0086.jpg

I will get some more pics when she has decided to finish shedding her body! :lol:

Can't forget my other beardie! Original name was Rex until i had a look and think he is a she :lol:

IMG_0081.jpg

hope you like

spyder79

Extreme Poster
where did you get amber if you dont mind my asking? She looks like once that shed pops off you are going to need sunglasses to look at her.

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Got her from a breeder here in the UK. He has a very good reputation and deals with alot of the main breeders.

This is her as a little baby

Beardie.jpg

Can't wait to see her properly once she has shed :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well she has FINALLY shed (apart froma little bit on her head)

Sorry about the picture quality only camera i have is the one on my phone :lol: . Pictures really don't do any justice she is a really bright red/orange

Also a few of Roxy as well :D

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom