Am I doing this right? Is he growing?

Cory&Daryl

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daryl
A baby requires much more supplementation though my supplementation schedule is much different
My schedule now is -
Monday - Calc w/D3
Tuesday Calc w/ D3 + Multivitamin
wednesday - Calc/ No D3
Thursday - Multivitamin
Friday - Calc w/ D3 + Multivitamin
Saturday- Calc/ No D3
sunday - Multivitamin
Do i need to be giving him more of anything!!

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
That looks good. Get you a bigger tank and that t5 soon, and congratulations on getting your beardie! They are great animals and our family adores our girl, they are affectionate they truly are.

Cory&Daryl

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daryl
That looks good. Get you a bigger tank and that t5 soon, and congratulations on getting your beardie! They are great animals and our family adores our girl, they are affectionate they truly are.
Thankyou so much for all your help!! i was stressing about all these questions and i had no one to ask :)

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Of course that’s what we are here for. I had loads of help from this forum when we first got our girl. Start doing the feedings till he stops and If you’re still concerned with him gaining weight, get you a nice little food scale and you can keep track of the weight this is a good method while owning your Dragon because even as an adult you can observe weight changes and it will help you identify certain behaviors or possible illness.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom