Am I being paranoid

Hello everyone I'm in need of some advice. My Gypsy Girl is almost a year she will be a year old in April, I've noticed that her tail looks a little weird I've called my vet but they're booked up until the second week in April of course I set up appointment for her she needed a checkup anyway. Well her tail looks like it has a bump on it just doesn't look right to me. I give her a mix of calcium powder with d3 and without of course both are not given at the same time. I feed her kale, greens, bellpepers, different fruits, different vegetables also,dubia roaches, superworms,mealworms, waxworms, she gets something different everyday, she's getting upgraded to a 4×2×2 just waiting on it to be delivered the tank is on back order go figure, her uvb light is Arcadia T5 new bulb was just put in. Her basking spot sits at 95 to 98 degrees it's getting warmer so the battle of bulbs is about to begin. She's eating good, she's active not showing any signs of something is wrong so I'm wondering if I'm just being paranoid my husband says I am but I feel like it's better to worry and get her checked out then not to worry at all. I'll post a picture of what I noticed. Yes she's missing toes on that foot it happened when she was with the breeder but it doesn't affect her at all and shes in shed
20230329_164619.jpg
20230329_164557.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Whenever you see something a little off it's good to keep an eye on it but that doesn't look like anything harmful. If it lingers you can get a small tube of Lamisil cream and dab some on there.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom