almost dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ering

Original Poster
My babies are doing so good..they eat all the time and love being held..they are getting so big.and starting to get brighter colors my male is bright orange with some purple or blue. My females is bright yellow I can't wait till they get bigger..

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
ering":rr6ssi4r said:
My babies are doing so good..they eat all the time and love being held..they are getting so big.and starting to get brighter colors my male is bright orange with some purple or blue. My females is bright yellow I can't wait till they get bigger..
Awesome, when are you going to treat us to some more pictures? :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great she is doing better today. Very true, the Zilla T-50 series light is absolutely no good. They have not made any changes on their lights at all which is so frustrating.
I hope things are going better now.

Tracie

ering

Original Poster
We went on vacation for the weekend...I will post new pictures for everyone..sorry I haven't been keeping everyone up to date

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
ering":2dzd8pi7 said:
We went on vacation for the weekend...I will post new pictures for everyone..sorry I haven't been keeping everyone up to date
That is okay, she is still doing good?
Cannot wait for the pictures. :wink:

ering

Original Poster
Its been along day..we lost our male baby beardie, I will miss you so much little guy. I wanted to watch him grow. Rest in peace we love you

ering

Original Poster
She is doing really good I was scared she was going to stress since the incident happened but it doesn't seem to bother her. Since he passed this afternoon her eating has picked up. I think them together stressed her out.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you lost your male today. :cry: That is never easy to lose one.
I hope your girl makes it & continues to get better.
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

ering

Original Poster
Just letting everyone know who has been keeping up with my babies..that the cage is under reconstruction and I will post pictures of our baby girl and the cage in a couple of days...thank you all for helping us through everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom