almost dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Please let us know how things go at the vets tomorrow. AT least you are getting some food into her right now. How are her colors, is her beard clear or has it been darker than normal?

Tracie

ering

Original Poster
there are times where she is her normal color and then there are times where she is really dark.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Have you separated them?

If shes sick with something I wouldn't want your other little one getting it, so I would recommend separating them for health issues.

Hows she doing?

ering

Original Poster
She is doing much better. Actually like nothing happened. It was the uvb. Ordered a reptisun 10 going to be here tomorrow

ering

Original Poster
I shut it off around 6pm one hour before the lights go out and the next afternoon she was chasing crickets like a mad woman. She is fine just a little skinny from not eating very well for a couple days. Update soon

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Which UVB light were you using then?
I am glad to hear that she is doing a lot better now!

Keep us posted on her.

Tracie

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
ering--I agreee! We started with Desert 50 and also *listened* to Petsmarts care guide which at the time stated that ALL beardies only need calcium 2-3x/week, and ended up too late with the right calcium for our now MBD dragon--but he is still hanging on--will be 3 in Nov. Repti Glo 10.0 are also not any good
The repti sun ROCKS . I am so glad she is back to being herself for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom