Allopurinol without RX for Gout

kimmhan

Hello! I’m fairly certain that my girl has gout. Her foot is swollen and one of her toes is swollen as well. The thing is, I live in an area where we only have like one exotic vet nearby who treats reptiles, and she is not very good. I have tried to have my girl treated there and she just will NOT listen to me. The next closest vet that treats reptiles is almost 3 hours away and I absolutely cannot make that trip right now for many reasons, and my girl needs treatment. I remember reading on here somewhere about a website where you can purchase allopurinol without a prescription. Can anyone help me? Thank you so much!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello! I’m fairly certain that my girl has gout. Her foot is swollen and one of her toes is swollen as well. The thing is, I live in an area where we only have like one exotic vet nearby who treats reptiles, and she is not very good. I have tried to have my girl treated there and she just will NOT listen to me. The next closest vet that treats reptiles is almost 3 hours away and I absolutely cannot make that trip right now for many reasons, and my girl needs treatment. I remember reading on here somewhere about a website where you can purchase allopurinol without a prescription. Can anyone help me? Thank you so much!
Did you have blood work done to see if it's gout? You don't want to treat for gout unless your absolutely sure - to rule it out do you have a hammock in the tank? What kind of uvb? Long tube or coil? Please post a pic of of dragon and limbs in question

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Do post some pictures of her, along with your tank setup, etc so we can see how everything looks &
her condition.
How long has she had the swelling? We can also review your supplementation & her diet for her, too.
Is she able to get around very well right now?
I am sending you a PM here, too.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom