All bearded dragons bulbs don't work in his enclosure, but bulbs ain't blown. The thermostat timer still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rueben & Maryanne

Original Poster
Our town had a power blackout for 6hours, which had blown something in my bearded dragons enclosure when it came back on?. His 3lights won't work but the bulb's ain't blown, I tried plugging the plug's chord elsewhere & didn't work, did the bulb's in a different lamp & they work. The Reptile One Thermostat timer is still working, well I can still read the temperature, also I tested to see if the temperature still rises, when the heat bulbs warm his enclosure up, & cools down when heat bulb's go off. Well normally all 3 of his bulb's are on a timer for Day & Night,. It all was working for 2 year's until the power blackout 3days ago.

PLEASE HELP ME?!... What should I do or what should I fix, or do I have to get his enclosure fixed or get a hole new enclosure...

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Our town had a power blackout for 6hours, which had blown something in my bearded dragons enclosure when it came back on?. His 3lights won't work but the bulb's ain't blown, I tried plugging the plug's chord elsewhere & didn't work, did the bulb's in a different lamp & they work. The Reptile One Thermostat timer is still working, well I can still read the temperature, also I tested to see if the temperature still rises, when the heat bulbs warm his enclosure up, & cools down when heat bulb's go off. Well normally all 3 of his bulb's are on a timer for Day & Night,. It all was working for 2 year's until the power blackout 3days ago.

PLEASE HELP ME?!... What should I do or what should I fix, or do I have to get his enclosure fixed or get a hole new enclosure...
@CooperDragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom