Acting crazy

Beardie name(s)
Mushu
Hello so a few months ago Mushu was sleepy didn’t want to do anything not really brumation so I took him out in the sun on the hot days and now… every dang morning at 10/11am he’s window surfing scratching at the walls tearing the place up just so I will let him out so he can run over to his window. Long story short, is that normal? He’s one so I haven’t had much experience with all the different moods. And he honestly won’t stop will I take him out and he’ll gladly go back in after 10/15 mins and stay calm for a few hrs.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Kindda normal yes. If the window has a good screen in it you could open it so he gets real uvb 🙂

loveminimouse1

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mushu
I do have one of those and he use to go there but now he always goes to my door window. When it’s a nice day out I take him outside when I take my dog for a walk or he relaxes in his tent

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 67

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He likes the view 🙂

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom