Accidentally fed beardie with tongs used to remove crickets

luH85

Beardie name(s)
Pepe
Hi guys, new here, trying not to panic.

I remove the crickets from my bearded dragon's enclosure after feeding, so they don't bite him/disturb him while he sleeps. Sometimes the tongs get a little cricket juice on them after I've caught them. I accidently used these tongs to feed him a worm today (I have another pair that look similar) but by the time I realised it was too late, and he'd bitten the tongs. I'm worried about parasites or anything that could have been on the cricket tongs that could hurt him. He's acting normal, beard is a normal colour not black, and he's still eating but I'm worried any of the cricket blood/juice could make him sick. I'd appreciate any feedback I know this is a weird one.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He should be fine, you can buy dried out crickets at petsmart so i seriously doubt you have to worry about the tongs

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom