A Good Experience at Petco

Yes, I had a good experience at Petco. I went to purchase a container for when I am transferring my dubias. Yes, I could've went elsewhere but it was right there. I was talking about Rocky and the manager said, "How big is he?" I told him. The manager said, "I hope you don't plan to keep him in there" as he pointed to the container in my hand. I said, "No" and went on a rant about the importance of caring for a beardie." He was impressed- thanks to my family here.:love:(y):giggle:
He then shared there was a huge beardie in the back that wasn't taken care of properly and returned. The bearded was malnourished and paralyzed- I stopped him there. I then asked to see him but quickly changed my mind knowing I couldn't handle it. He said, "It's so sad!" While the story is sad, it was the first PETCO that knew what they were doing so much that he was intercepting my sale. I LOVE IT.
There's some hope in the world!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
If you keep that up they will start offering you a job lol (I'm being serious). I have shutdown workers in their tracks if i hear them giving bad advice, I'm quite blunt about it to. I have literally had managers who have overheard come and ask me if was looking for work.
Be careful or they'll have you on oayroll lol.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
If you keep that up they will start offering you a job lol (I'm being serious). I have shutdown workers in their tracks if i hear them giving bad advice, I'm quite blunt about it to. I have literally had managers who have overheard come and ask me if was looking for work.
Be careful or they'll have you on oayroll lol.
Could you imagine, omg- I would have all of the animals out sitting in a circle trying to love them all. I wouldn't last a day!!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Lol i believe that!!!
I've been telling the girlfriend that when i retire I'll probably find a jod part time in a reptile shop.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom