A Good Experience at Petco

Yes, I had a good experience at Petco. I went to purchase a container for when I am transferring my dubias. Yes, I could've went elsewhere but it was right there. I was talking about Rocky and the manager said, "How big is he?" I told him. The manager said, "I hope you don't plan to keep him in there" as he pointed to the container in my hand. I said, "No" and went on a rant about the importance of caring for a beardie." He was impressed- thanks to my family here.:love:(y):giggle:
He then shared there was a huge beardie in the back that wasn't taken care of properly and returned. The bearded was malnourished and paralyzed- I stopped him there. I then asked to see him but quickly changed my mind knowing I couldn't handle it. He said, "It's so sad!" While the story is sad, it was the first PETCO that knew what they were doing so much that he was intercepting my sale. I LOVE IT.
There's some hope in the world!

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
If you keep that up they will start offering you a job lol (I'm being serious). I have shutdown workers in their tracks if i hear them giving bad advice, I'm quite blunt about it to. I have literally had managers who have overheard come and ask me if was looking for work.
Be careful or they'll have you on oayroll lol.

Rocky2022

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky
If you keep that up they will start offering you a job lol (I'm being serious). I have shutdown workers in their tracks if i hear them giving bad advice, I'm quite blunt about it to. I have literally had managers who have overheard come and ask me if was looking for work.
Be careful or they'll have you on oayroll lol.
Could you imagine, omg- I would have all of the animals out sitting in a circle trying to love them all. I wouldn't last a day!!

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
Lol i believe that!!!
I've been telling the girlfriend that when i retire I'll probably find a jod part time in a reptile shop.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summy7
Top Bottom