A big hello from me and LB!

Lexiegurl

Beardie name(s)
LB (short for Little Bit, although he isn't little anymore!)
So after all the sad news about my girl Tango, I just thought I would (re)introduce LB since it has been many years without photos on here. He is Tango's sister and 13 years old! I had both of them their whole life, so he will have been with me 13 years officially in about 2 weeks.

LB is short for Little Bit as he was sooo little when we got him, but he grew tremendously, hence why it was shortened to LB ha! He is very spoiled and I am getting ready to move him into his sister's old tank within a week or two (they were two tanks on a stand on top of each other and hers is on top, so easier to get to. If he doesn't like the move, I'll just move him back to the bottom).

Here's some fun pictures from tonight! I got him this adorable turtle plushie to hopefully lay on/sleep on as he has 2 smaller stuffed animals he likes to sleep with/next to.

The other pic is him currently with me for snuggle time before bed!

20220602_203054.jpg

20220602_202323.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So after all the sad news about my girl Tango, I just thought I would (re)introduce LB since it has been many years without photos on here. He is Tango's sister and 13 years old! I had both of them their whole life, so he will have been with me 13 years officially in about 2 weeks.

LB is short for Little Bit as he was sooo little when we got him, but he grew tremendously, hence why it was shortened to LB ha! He is very spoiled and I am getting ready to move him into his sister's old tank within a week or two (they were two tanks on a stand on top of each other and hers is on top, so easier to get to. If he doesn't like the move, I'll just move him back to the bottom).

Here's some fun pictures from tonight! I got him this adorable turtle plushie to hopefully lay on/sleep on as he has 2 smaller stuffed animals he likes to sleep with/next to.

The other pic is him currently with me for snuggle time before bed!

View attachment 70787

View attachment 70786
😆

Lexiegurl

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
LB (short for Little Bit, although he isn't little anymore!)
😊

So Karrie, I am very, very ashamed to admit this, but I had NO idea their basking bulbs were supposed to be clear! 😬

I have always used 100w incandescent bulbs that maintained Temps but they have the yellowish color to them. I got to reading around here the past couple days (it has been many years since I was on this site tbh) and saw where you posted about that in various forums. So he will be getting a basking bulb upgrade this weekend before the tank switch! I'm actually surprised my vet never said anything about that either as they are very detailed asking about the setup and food.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
What a handsome dude!!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom