5 yr old beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I’m needing to rehome our 5 yr old beardie. We have moved to a smaller apartment and he doesn’t have the freedom he used to. We also have dogs which he now sees more often and stresses him out… Orlando area, please send me an email for inquiries. [email protected]

Ccline

Original Poster
65656AE9-E686-45B8-94FE-CC08BFC66F76.jpeg

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
First you need to post it on anything you trust that anyone will buy. and then treat him normally and get things ready.

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
And you can make sure that he is all healthy and that he is not sick

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
So sorry to hear about you don't have room and your dogs are giving him stress

Ccline

Original Poster
First you need to post it on anything you trust that anyone will buy. and then treat him normally and get things ready.
This site seems to have so many caring beardie enthusiasts. I figured it may be a good place to start. We initially picked him up at a gas station because someone was getting rid of him. We’ve been happy to be his home, but he is obviously stressed in this environment and needs a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom