4yr Old Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRob

Hatchling Member
Was wonderining if she would still be in the breeding category or if she is just a pet/retired. Like could I breed her or is she past her breeding age. Wouldnt want to harm her, Don't believe she has ever had babies? Any ifno would be great.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
That's a perfectly fine age for breeding, since you shouldn't consider breeding under the age of 2, that'd be an awful short possible breeding span. ;) I'm not really sure how old is considered too old, but if you check around at different breeders you'll notice the majority of their girls are 3-5.

That said, breeding can get expensive quickly. Have you given a lot of thought into how you're going to care for all the babies and find homes for them?

LittleRob

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah its pretty much under control I was just curious just in case it happened as i have read " my dragon laid eggs today what do i do" And I have a Dubia colony, Cirkets, Superworms/breeding project. And a Local Reptile place within a couple blocks of any needs, Plus money wouldnt be too much of a problem. And i have a well know Vet around the Area that checks where i get my dragons checked up on. Thanks for the info. oh & have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bert_L
Top Bottom