4x2x.5x4 setup

Silvally

Original Poster
1685117674215.jpg

This is almost the finished article. She'll be getting some substrate and plants tommorow. I added a second UVB tube closer to the front to front of the enclosure to enable the branches at the front to get UVB exposure as they're higher up

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I was just about to comment i see everthing but a beardie 😄
It took me a minute to spot her lol 😁. That is a pretty cool looking setup.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Looking great! Once everything is ready to go, I'd observe how she uses the space over the following weeks and make small tweaks to accommodate her preferences. That center piece is really cool!

Silvally

Original Poster
Thanks - the log took a while to set up. Lot's of screws 😅

I've had to take out the middle lamp for now, as the temperatures are getting too hot for the cool side/top right for me. She's started using that area more now that the heat lamp is gone. I've installed a couple of fans for ventilation but I've had to buy more as they're not having an enormous impact. She likes to sit on the middle branches and her activity has improved a lot from her smaller enclosure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom