2018 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucyzmom

Lucy looks great! The whole thing looks great! Thank you so much! This makes my day as she went into brumation this week and I'm missing her! Happy Holidays to you !

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
All of the photos pages are wonderful, especially the full pages of MoMo and Gianna :D

As always, thank you so much for putting this together for us.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
It's not yet posted. I have been waiting for people to provide feedback. I expect to have them published and available for purchase sometime tomorrow evening!! :)

When I post, you will see it. It will be a global announcement, and also announced on the home page, and I'll reply here, and send a PM to all those who submitted.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey everyone! Guess what??? The calendars are published and ready for purchase!!!

Here's the post for more info...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=238499

If anyone still has a correction, and is planning to purchase one, just let me know. I will be sure to make your correction before your purchase yours.

Thank you all!

Phoenix2016

Calendar B....it was my mistake when I submitted the pics but on 5th page (may?) where you have Ally.....it should be HANNIBAL.
Any chance you would be willing to leave our dog in the pic too? (Ally & Hannibal) if not, I understand ?
Also, our other baby pops up on page 6 (June?). His name is listed as kel2000kel....it should be PHOENIX
Thanks for putting our guys in your calendar! My daughter will be thrilled when she see’s it! Can we order them in time for Christmas?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Phoenix2016":1z73as9w said:
Calendar B....it was my mistake when I submitted the pics but on 5th page (may?) where you have Ally.....it should be HANNIBAL.
Any chance you would be willing to leave our dog in the pic too? (Ally & Hannibal) if not, I understand ?
Also, our other baby pops up on page 6 (June?). His name is listed as kel2000kel....it should be PHOENIX
Thanks for putting our guys in your calendar! My daughter will be thrilled when she see’s it! Can we order them in time for Christmas?
I try not to include any animals but the beardies. I will fix both names and update those now. You should be able to get them well before Christmas. Here's the shipping info for CafePress:

Estimated Ship Timelines*:
Economy: Usually arrives in 7-9 business days
Standard: Usually arrives in 5-6 business days
Premium: Usually arrives in 2-4 business days
Express: Usually arrives in 1 business day

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Phoenix2016":3lvx5pxn said:
I've updated Hannibal and Phoenix, both in previews and in the store. If you order now, it will have the corrected names!

Cheers!
-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom