2016 Bearded Dragon Calendars are now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":2033qcs1 said:
I had noticed that, despite selecting the correct month to start the calendar while still on the preview page, it can change/revert back to "Nov" once you're on the Shopping Cart page. Not always, but it had happened to me in the past.

That must have been what happened to me. Oh well I was refunded and I have a proper calendar being shipped.

Haku3

I finally got the calender I ordered. I must say, I am super impressed with the quality! I loved flipping through and seeing all the gorgeous beardies too! Loved all of the names!

83683-6540025822.jpg

Here is Haku posing with the calender. I am very proud of him for getting a front cover page! (Although he wasn't very happy with me for waking him up to take his pic haha!)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Great! I'm glad you're happy with the quality. Thank you so much for being part of it and submitting your images! :)

Haku3

Absolutely! I was very happy to help and support this site/community! Thank YOU for doing such an amazing job with the calenders. I can see all the effort you put into them and appreciate it greatly :).
I look forward to next year's calendar already.

Cheers,
Amber

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Just ordered my calendar, can't wait until I get it! Thanks so much Alex, for the full pages of Gabriel and Leo. Leo passed away last week, so it's doubly wonderful to have a full page for him.
You are just awesome!

BG23

Hatchling Member
I know its early but i was wondering when the new calender work begins, i cant beleive its going to be a year for Slip and i as members im exited to see all the beautiful dragons im going to order every calender this year..

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Crap! Thank you both for replying. It has reminded me. I had a reminder that I "snoozed" and must have accidentally closed. I should have posted the email about opening of submissions 2 weeks ago!!

I'll extend the submissions window by another week to average out the delay. Thank you again! I will get that setup and posted tomorrow.

Thank you!
-Alex

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww, Alex, it's not as if you have a ton of other things to do. I'm so enjoying my calendar from last year! Leo passed away and there's a full picture of him. Gabriel was in the calendar in 2013, so it's nice to see a large pic of him, too.

You are the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom