2016 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all look amazing Alex! Wonderful job. I can't wait to order my calendar once they are available to purchase :) Thank you for all of your hard work!!

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Wow they look great! Good idea with the 5 calendars! Thanks for giving both my girls full pages, I'll order a couple at least for work and home :)

Tylerman

Hatchling Member
Hey Alex, are these for sale? If so, how much? I want one of my Trisha and the other beauties with her!!!

dezismom

Juvie Member
Yay! I don't know how I missed him...must have been dazzled by the sheer beauty of the rest of the cuties on the page! Thank you!!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
After the period for review (this week), I will take the final images and setup the calendars for purchase. At that time, I will post about their availability, PM participants, announce it in the home page, and include a notice about them in the email newsletter. :)

So, y'all should definitely know when they're ready.

I expect the cost to be like previous years: $20 each , unless cafepress adjusted their base prices for calendars (I.e cost of production).

I'm glad you all like them. :)

Betty53218

Hatchling Member
Thank you Alex for all the work you put into these beautiful calendars! Who would have thought that all these scale babies could bring us all so much joy! A year ago I would have laughed if you told me that I would become a beardie lover!! I can't wait until they're available. Smaug and I thank you again.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm in awe that you put together 5 calendars this year and that my Gabriel and Leo got full pages :D The other three pics are great, too. thanks SO much! You are a wonderful person to do this again this year and I so appreciate all your time and talent. The pics all look great! I agree, this site is the very best :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom