2016 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Yes. The view you have it just a thumbnail to confirm what was uploaded. I save the original (unmodified) file that you uploaded. If something comes back especially small and I think it was a mistake, I will follow-up in PM or email.

FloraBelle

Please!! An extension?! Ican get pics to you tomorrow.... Even tonight if necessary! indy was in the calendar last year (August). Please let me know.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
It's still open. I will close it tomorrow evening tho. So please upload soon.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
bbmort":3lik3w83 said:
When will the previews be available? I hope my baby spike makes it ;]
"I will post previews (Estimated to be 2nd or 3rd week of October)" per Alex (Administrator).

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Not yet. When they are, I will reply on this topic about it. I will also post a new Global Sticky (visible on all forums). And I'll try to email out (may be difficult to get everyone) that they're available for review.

I'm on the final bits now. I have the layouts all nearly finalized. And then just need to go through all the images and check for any basic Photoshop cleanup, color adjustments, sharpening, etc. That part goes fairly quickly (layout can be the toughest sometimes).

I expect the previews to be posted by the end of this weekend.

tengu1

Juvie Member
Great job!! That must take a long time!!!

How can we buy these? or have a I missed that part?

Cheers

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
First is the previews. I wait about 4-5 days for people to reply back with corrections (in case I confused beardie names or missed one that was submitted). Then I will publish them. I will post links on how to order, as well as send out a newsletter that will announce them too.

So, they should be available to purchase by next weekend (latest). Their cost should be about $20 each, assuming CafePress (whom I use for these) didn't increase base prices. All profits go towards helping with the costs and maintenance of the site.

bbmort

Awesome can't wait to purchase also on the picture of Spike you put my username as his nane . he's in calendar D in the 10th slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom