2015 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
Calendar B, 1st listing.... not sure who's dragon that is or his/her name, but hands down best pic in at least 4 years running that my pets have been a part of this calendar.. congrats, what a beautiful creature!!

pogismom

Hatchling Member
Looks great! Love the photos of all the dragons! Rocky's looks good too. Many thanks! Can't wait to buy them!!!!!

Beautiful photos! Falkor didn't make a full page but he is still excited to be part of something.
Everyone has lovely dragons and should be extra proud of themselves for the care they have provided for healthy dragons!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh my, what beautiful pictures! The calendars came out wonderfully, Alex, what a great job you did. Can't wait until they're in the store to buy them!!!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I expect to have them available for purchase by Wednesday (Tuesday evening). I want to give a few days for people to have a chance to review the previews and ensure their dragon's names are correct, and that no one got missed.

brandymulvaine

Hatchling Member
My favs...Charlotte of course :lol: . Then there's Phoenix in the leaves, and Lucy(what a beautiful color!). Sleeping Faust on a stick, just to name a few! The tea party one was so cute, how did you get them to sit still? I love all the props used. I will be showing these to Charlotte so she can see how rockstar dragons behave!

brandymulvaine":1pr56wjr said:
My favs...Charlotte of course :lol: . Then there's Phoenix in the leaves, and Lucy(what a beautiful color!). Sleeping Faust on a stick, just to name a few! The tea party one was so cute, how did you get them to sit still? I love all the props used. I will be showing these to Charlotte so she can see how rockstar dragons behave!

Oh hey, Faust is mine! I was very happy to see his picture made it, I will definitely be using a calendar in 2015! Everyone has such gorgeous beardies :)

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
Wonderful job once again on the calendars! I am so so happy my girl got a cover!!! I fell in love with that picture the moment I saw it. So proud of my girl...and my other two...and all the beautiful dragons in the calendars!

hippygirl

Pics are absolutely beautiful! Great job!! =D Cant wait to see the calander in person!! Can't believe my Tye man got a full page...thanks! =D Beautiful Beardies everyone! <3

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
jacody":dt1xmoqu said:
Calendar B, 1st listing.... not sure who's dragon that is or his/her name, but hands down best pic in at least 4 years running that my pets have been a part of this calendar.. congrats, what a beautiful creature!!
Thanks!! That's my girl Puff. I have two others in the calendar but I really loved this pic of Puff and was hoping she would get a full page...but the cover!!! I am just overwhelmed with pride for her!! Deuce and Cheza are my other two.. they got small pics..but there are so many gorgeous dragons I sure would not want Alex's job! Thanks again! And congratulations to all the dragons!!

dear alex
thank you for working so hard on the photos for the beardy calendar-they look amazing and must have been a mammoth task.
although razors photo on his own is fantastic the other photo which says onyx is actually razor-onyx is the smaller dragon in the background.
hope they can both still be in the calendar
kindest wishes
suzanne and alex

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
libran1962":2l30zrqy said:
although razors photo on his own is fantastic the other photo which says onyx is actually razor-onyx is the smaller dragon in the background.
hope they can both still be in the calendar
Corrected. If you refresh the image, you should now see the actual "Onyx". If not, you may need to try holding down the SHIFT key, while refreshing the page (to force your browser to refresh the cache), or refresh it a few times in a row.

These are just the type of correction I'm looking to have identified now (more difficult, but not impossible, to fix after publishing). Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom