2014 Calendar Previews [part 1&2] - PLEASE REVIEW ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountofCasualty

Gray-bearded Member
Aweh Thresh is in! How exciting! Can't wait to order one :)

Alex: Thresh is misspelled as Thesh(Calender A, number 11). Thanks!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
CountofCasualty":1vo7vem0 said:
Aweh Thresh is in! How exciting! Can't wait to order one :)

Alex: Thresh is misspelled as Thesh(Calender A, number 11). Thanks!

Ahh. That's how it was in the email. I thought it was an odd/unique name. I will correct that.

DixieLonestar20x

Hatchling Member
as a newbie to the site its great seeing how you are using the people that make this site what is is in such a way. I will definitely be ordering one to support!!

when will they be available?

W4WXP

Awe. Muppet is basking on the center of page 11 (calendar 2) with lots of bokeh. When will these be available?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
W4WXP":iu49mn35 said:
Awe. Muppet is basking on the center of page 11 (calendar 2) with lots of bokeh. When will these be available?
I'm giving some time for people to review first. I hope to have them published by end of Sunday. I will continue to make corrections past that point for those looking to buy a calendar (and wanting their own beardie's name correctly spelled).

W4WXP

beardie":3r2et8pc said:
W4WXP":3r2et8pc said:
I'm giving some time for people to review first. I hope to have them published by end of Sunday. I will continue to make corrections past that point for those looking to buy a calendar (and wanting their own beardie's name correctly spelled).

Awesome ! I just wish I had already had my 35mm Tokina Macro Lens when I did the photos for her :) Ahh well, there's always 2015!

joea

Hatchling Member
Nice!!! There a lot of good looking beardie pics in both calendars! Great job on the calendars!
flash_zps78d7c839.gif

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
Great calendars!! Love them both :) I had to look twice to make sure that was Jango on the cover of B.. didn't think my pictures were that good.. thank you :D

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Lil Squirt and Goldie look good. I didn't see Rosie anywhere. We did send the pics of her, also and I'm sure you got them.

Never mind, I found her on the same page as her sister, Goldie.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
beardie parents":1o6sio1s said:
Lil Squirt and Goldie look good. I didn't see Rosie anywhere. We did send the pics of her, also and I'm sure you got them.

I'll check for Rosie. I thought I typed her name. If not, I can fit her in as a smaller pic for sure.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
beardie parents":3trv80gy said:

She's there. Page 12, second row, 3rd pic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom