2009 Bearded Dragon Calendar preview A

Status
Not open for further replies.

atreyu917

Juvie Member
I am so excited! Yoshi and Dave are both on one page!
And I am so happy to see that Redrock got a whole spread! She was one beautiful beardie!

boxers

Hatchling Member
I think my heart skipped a little when I saw that Lennon got a full page. I was nearly squinting through each page, scanning over the names, and then BLAM, there she is.
I'm sorry to say that she passed almost a week ago... But what a great way to look back on her, still healthy-looking and posed on my pillowcase :)

Thank you so much for the calendars, this one is beautiful, and I feel very privileged that Lennon got such an awesome spot!
We will definitely be getting copies.

Amazing work!!

What I saw looks great! This probably is a naive question for you old time regulars, but where can you buy them and how much are they? :?:

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Once published, they will be available on the Beardie Stuff Store (a BeardedDragon.org store hosted through CafePress). The link to the Beardie Stuff Store is up at the top of the site (Top Features and Links). I will also provide links in a global announcement (like this one) and link to it on the front page of the site. They are $19.99. All profits from the calendars go towards helping fund the costs of the site.

-Alex

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Looks like you'll make twice the money this year! haha, everyone will probably end up buying both!

(I know I am!) haha...eventually

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
boxers":efbc0 said:
I think my heart skipped a little when I saw that Lennon got a full page. I was nearly squinting through each page, scanning over the names, and then BLAM, there she is.
I'm sorry to say that she passed almost a week ago... But what a great way to look back on her, still healthy-looking and posed on my pillowcase :)

Thank you so much for the calendars, this one is beautiful, and I feel very privileged that Lennon got such an awesome spot!

Amazing work!!
Awww,Im sorry about Lennon. :( She is beautiful and thats awesome that she got a full page.

Alex,great job!

atreyu917

Juvie Member
puppytoes72":ffd0b said:
boxers":ffd0b said:

Amazing work!!
Awww,Im sorry about Lennon. :( She is beautiful and thats awesome that she got a full page.

Alex,great job!

Just curious, but did you submit any pictures of Jojo in? I would love to see her in it!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Michele just signed off but I wanted to let you know that yes, she did submit pictures of Jojo. She will be in the "B" calendar. :p

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
ooooh, i can't wait for the B calender :shock: ... im going to try to buy a few so i can see my 3 dragons everywhere i go :mrgreen: !

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
jscott":de21d said:
ooooh, i can't wait for the B calender :shock: ... im going to try to buy a few so i can see my 3 dragons everywhere i go :mrgreen: !
That's a neat idea. 8) I would need 7 in order to put one in every room here. :shock: Even though my 4 beardies were in the "A" calendar, I'm very anxious to see the "B" calendar too so we can see the rest of the beardie clan. :wink:

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
beardie":a2305 said:
I'm sorry. I would love to include more, but I have to stick to the cut-off date. I barely have the time to get the existing ones done, that I can't add more time to account for more pictures that weren't part of the original submission period. Keep in mind that I do these calendars every year (normally just one, but we had too many to fit into one), and the next period of submission of images will be around September of next year.

-Alex

No problem at all :-D I didn't know about this as you can seen I am still a very new member here :-D Great Job! Next year then! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom