2009 Bearded Dragon Calendar preview A

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I just got done going through the pics for this again as I was thinking that one of the pics I submitted wasn't in the calendar, but I noticed Miss Y on page #7. The calendars look great. I just hope I have the money to get both. Calendar A is a definite.

I just remembered what I wanted to say. One of my first two beardies, Miss O is on page # 11 right next to Zach-n-Wheezie, I'm deffinitely glad about that.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I have a question for the owner (slave) of Conrad the full page on page 6. Where was that pic taken? The reason I ask is the mountains in the back ground remind me of some of the mountains around Bisbee, AZ or maybe the Santa Rita mountains which are north of Bisbee, AZ and south of Tucson, AZ.

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
beardie parents":22352 said:
I have a question for the owner (slave) of Conrad the full page on page 6. Where was that pic taken? The reason I ask is the mountains in the back ground remind me of some of the mountains around Bisbee, AZ or maybe the Santa Rita mountains which are north of Bisbee, AZ and south of Tucson, AZ.

I noticed that picture too and wanted to ask. The landscape is absolutely beautiful!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Did you spell "Phoinix" the way you want it, or should it be "Phoenix"?

-Alex

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
cybrixgoneloko":07879 said:
any way around its the same thing. . . .but i like phoenix

I've updated the preview image, and am updating the finished product now.

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom