2 Beardies in Need (Delaware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

contessa20

Hatchling Member
http://delaware.craigslist.org/pet/3748074287.html

I saw this while cruising Craigslist this morning. Those babies look just awful. I want to go scoop them up right now and bring them home to some good food, heat, UV, and LOTS more space... but I don't have the money to buy the dragons and a new MVB for them, nor do I have the space. Since the last baby I posted about back in '09 ended so well, I wondered if anyone out there might be able to help these guys out.

w0554096

Juvie Member
God that's awful. They are both seriously skinny. I wish I lived closer so I could actually DO something! Grr. :angry5:
There is another post that we're trying to make a rescue train for, perhaps we could do something for these guys as well. Can you post this in the recue train sticky so all of the people who volenteered will get a notice?

contessa20

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have tried contacting the owner several times with no response. That makes me so sad because these babies NEED someone who has a clue.

w0554096

Juvie Member
That doesn't even make any sense. If he's trying to sell them, why on earth won't he answer his ad responses?!
People frustrate me. Keep trying. Hopefully he will get back to you at some point and you can save the poor babies.

contessa20

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
w0554096":riovh1fr said:
That doesn't even make any sense. If he's trying to sell them, why on earth won't he answer his ad responses?!
People frustrate me. Keep trying. Hopefully he will get back to you at some point and you can save the poor babies.

I know, it really irritates me too. I tried again very early this morning with no response. :banghead:
S/he hasn't updated the post on Craigslist either, so perhaps they're already gone. However, there are some really beautiful ones on there all the time that end up reposted over and over, so I can't imagine that someone snatched these two sickly looking ones up that fast.

contessa20

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Spoony":1k26qoia said:
It now seems they deleted their ad completely.

Hopefully, they went to someone who knows how to care for them properly. Those poor babies deserve a better life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom