1 male x 1 female x live web cam in 9ftx2ft cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinsin

Hello this is my brand new custom cage its 9 ft long by 2ft has a bunch of stone wall built from styrofoam and plaster sealed with a no toxic dish sealant.

I have had these two for over 2 months they came in a 40 gallon tank I ripped apart and installed the 2 4ft pieces of glass and a floor in the closet in my room and it turned out Really nice still needs sum finishing work but this is the first night they have been in it. been in my living room and sleeping in my bed with me the past week lol. it was ready last night but I wanted to give it another day to make sure the sealant was all dry! Will be posting pictures on the build soon Until then I have a LIVE FEED coming of Ustream you guys can watch inside from the corner of the cage the camara also has night vision. the small one is 16 inches and 2 1/2 year old male names Indica the BIG Fat one is the 3 years old 19 1/2 inche female her name is sativa.

Injoy I just joined these formus i rember awhile back my last bearie that past i came here for advice thout id join this time around Really like all the info !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom