🥰🥰🥰

Disregard my chin and all that but it's wild that people say lizards are incapable of love.

What a baby.🥰

Attachments

• 20221107_224421.jpg
    20221107_224421.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 15

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
Mine do that semi-regularlly. My girl chomp before she passed did it ALL the time, Anyone that says they don't love you either never had a beardie or didn't treat it right if they did!

acidburn01

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Mine do that semi-regularlly. My girl chomp before she passed did it ALL the time, Anyone that says they don't love you either never had a beardie or didn't treat it right if they did!
It's so darn cute when they press their snout against your face. I'll kiss under his chin and if I just do it once, he tilts his head like, "excuse me. Where's the rest?"😂

Also, I don't understand how that's comfortable.

Attachments

• 20221108_012212.jpg
    20221108_012212.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiejey
Top Bottom