🔴BEARDED DRAGON SURVEY 🔴 help needed! :)

Beardie name(s)
Coop (cooper)
HI EVERYONE🤍

I am a year 3 animal care student, who is due to go to university this year to study to become a veterinary nurse :) as part of my course I am conducting a survey on how enclosure design may effect metabolic bone disease in bearded dragons :) if you could all fill this 5 minuet survey out I would greatly appreciate it :)

!!!LINK BELOW!!!

Idk if you still need it but I've done your survey. I hope you'll succeed in your education. I'm a second-year student of a similar science and sometimes it's a little hard to study. But when I have some problems with it, I use this source with the tips for coursework. Wish you luck!

Idk if you still need it but I've done your survey. I hope you'll succeed in your education. I'm a second-year student of a similar science and sometimes it's a little hard to study. But when I have some problems with it, I use this source with the tips for coursework. Wish you luck!
It would be interesting to see the results of your survey!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom