ate plant

  1. R

    I accidentally fed my beardie a piece of a toxic plant.

    I immediately stopped once I saw the milky white sap coming from it. It’s called a prostrate spurge (or spotted spurge.? But I couldn’t find any spots). I searched as much as I could, and I mainly found that it’s toxic because it’s irritable. I don’t know if there’s anything else I should know...
  2. A

    Help! Beardie ate a random weed

    Hello! So I took my 2.5 year old beardie out for some son and all of a sudden he chomped down on this plant growing out of my (dead—I’m in California) lawn. I’m attaching a photo of the weed. I have a feeling it’s probably okay but I just need to make sure. It has little fuzzy hairs on it <a...
Top Bottom