What time does yours go potty?

Have any questions about one of the many subtle behaviors a beardie has? Ask and discuss it here!

What time does yours go potty?

Postby Silverkit » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:07 pm

Im trying and failing to potty train my little guy to go potty in the bath but he seems to go at wildly different times. So my question is what time does yours normally go potty? lol. Mine is between 12pm-7pm seems to do it whenever he feels like it with no real schedule. I'm curious if others have a smaller time frame for when they go.
Silverkit
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: What time does yours go potty?

Postby Sixxx » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:15 pm

Mine goes from 5-6pm after hes done basking from his meal at 3pm. I let him run around for a bit then he just does his job on the floor. I clean the feces and clear any other residue with clorox and paper towels.
Sixxx
Newbie Poster

Postby MarlowAndMe » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:37 pm

Mine eats about 8.30am then bathed 2 hours later and he always poops only in his bath
MarlowAndMe
Juvie Poster

Postby kingofnobbys » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:36 pm

Usually find her deposit in morning , but it is generally a week or so between poos.
She's 3 yrs old and is fed some insects and greens everyday and has a slowish metabolism.
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : Fluffy - 4yr rescued lawnmowing accident victim 14Nov17.
Lucky - cat attack rescue, fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
Wriggles - rescued injured ,thought she was a big lizard, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16. .
Gecko : Godzilla the hatchling GEHYRA GECKO (hatched May 2019)
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:31 pm

Mine usually goes between 7-9am when he's under his portable basking light and after his breakfast salad. Easy to clean up on a vinyl floor. Once he does that he gets free roam for a while. This happens pretty much every day.
CooperDragon

Postby BrummyBeardie » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:48 pm

I've had my baby girl just over a week. (She's now 7 weeks old). She's golden!! The first afternoon I got her she pooped in her terrarium over night.
Every morning (between 8-10am) I bathe her first (at which time she will always go) then I feed her straight after and let her bask for a few hours. Since that first night, she hasn't gone in her enclosure at all! 8 days isn't much to go by, but she's in shed and just moved so really she should be stressed to the max! But this seems to be working perfectly for me.
BrummyBeardie
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Behavior