2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Just to be sure, Do we post our desired photos for the calendar on here in a post or do we use the image uploader?

Sorry just curious. :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Ok, Cool. Thanks! :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Hey, um I have a problem, when I uploaded one photo it didn't come out right (I forgot it was portrait mode and now it is sideways) so could you maybe delete or fix that photo? Sorry.

View media item 60470 this was the submitted photo of Cisco.

it also like scrunched down Daisy's photo as well. ?
View media item 60813

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Ok, I submitted my photos. :D I hope they get in the calendars!! :blob5:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
HippieLizards":r1jp11db said:
Hey, um I have a problem, when I uploaded one photo it didn't come out right (I forgot it was portrait mode and now it is sideways) so could you maybe delete or fix that photo? Sorry.

View media item 60470 this was the submitted photo of Cisco.

it also like scrunched down Daisy's photo as well. ?
View media item 60813

Don’t worry about the rotations. That’s a flaw in the tool that resizes it for you to preview what was uploaded. The system retains the full original file.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Beardymama33":ndzcy7qd said:
i submitted a photo but realised my clock was off....i hope it is accepted if not im sorry i was late.

No worries. If the form is up, I’ll still accept. I haven’t gotten time to start working on the calendars yet (lots going on still).

So, if anyone else hasn’t gotten their pics in, do it ASAP. :) once I start working on the layouts, I close the submissions.

Thanks,
Alex

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Ok thank you!

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
beardie":1ahvjpmu said:
Beardymama33":1ahvjpmu said:
i submitted a photo but realised my clock was off....i hope it is accepted if not im sorry i was late.

No worries. If the form is up, I’ll still accept. I haven’t gotten time to start working on the calendars yet (lots going on still).

So, if anyone else hasn’t gotten their pics in, do it ASAP. :) once I start working on the layouts, I close the submissions.

Thanks,
Alex
Thank you!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I was going to send pics of our two girls and I was thinking that the last day to send pics is was this coming Sunday. Can I still send pics in? If it is no, I understand. We were away last week, and didn't have internet available where we were and got back late last Saturday so no time to get the pics chosen, much less sent to you. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom