Is my beardie lonely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Sagura` gets nearly constant attention from not only me but my roommates, many times I wake up and one of them has been holding her and letting her run for hours. But when she is in her tank, she acts like she wants to get out, then I let her out and she wants back in, at first I thought it was weird, until I noticed she's checking out/chasing her reflection. Not sure if she's trying to fight it or make friends with it she just runs at it and pecks her head at the glass. So I was just wondering if she is possibly wanting another beardie companion? I'm half tempted to just get backgrounds for most of her tank, because it just looks painful when she tries to run to her reflection and hits the wall. She's also got a computer addiction when I'm looking at beardies online...or when my boyfriend watches 4x4 videos on youtube, not quite sure why she has a thing for big loud trucks, but the checking out other lizards makes sense. If you have any explanation for this weirdness let me know. She's not head bobbing or arm waving so I don't know what she thinks of her reflection.

Fallencomrade2008

Juvie Member
Dragons are solitary creatures, in the wild they avoid each other untill a male decides its breeding time, that part is a violent submission and not enjoyed in the same fashion as people. Your dragon will love people but will have no real need for another dragon nor will it get lonly unless you neglect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom