Boodah,Crush,Gizmo,Princess n Mika! Updated 4/23 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we are still mourning our little Spike, he led us to our new luvbug, Boodah! I don't know if I am supposed to say, but we visited with Tom of TND Dragons today. He was wonderful and has the most beautiful dragons who are very well loved and cared for. Tom and his wife are so friendly and welcoming.

Here are the first pics of Boodah who is still settling in having just arrived home this afternoon. He weighed in at 14g today! More than double Spike! Boodah is wicked FAST and luvs jumping around his viv. He is extremely inquisitive and we can't wait until he's completely settled in and his full personality comes thru. Boodah is already very feisty and we are hopelessly head over heels in luv!

100_1911.jpg

100_1912.jpg

060.jpg

058.jpg

The kindness and generosity of everyone on this forum astounds me. It really is like a family here and I am so grateful for all of you. It's amazing how many wonderful friends I've made already. Thank you for your never-ending support during our trying times with Spike and for helping us welcome Boodah into our family.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Hi Boodah!!! :blob8:

O im so glad you found little Boodah. I am sure he will make the pain of losing little spike that little bit easier!

Keep us posted (PICS!!!)

T

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Jane, congrats on the new baby! He is adorable! And the name is very cute.

Wow, 14 grams already, that is great! And yes, healthy babies are very very fast!! :lol: I am sure he will give your family lots of amusement with his beardie antics, and lots of enjoyment too.

So glad that Spike led you to a new baby. I am sure Spike will watch over you and Boodah too.
Hugs to all
Jennifer

edited to add, love the first 2 pics, he looks like he is holding on like"Hey this is MY rock!" :mrgreen:

spikerocks

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So Boodah seems to be settling in nicely. A stink bug landed outside his viv n he went nuts trying to get at it!! He wouldn't touch the phoenix worms tonight but he did eat a bunch of crickets! YAY BOODAH! The kids were holding Boodah n he seems to relish the attention. After I finished cleaning his poo n chasing crickets before bed, he got stress marks when we put him back. At least he enjoys being with us!

Hey, who put the blueberry on my butt....
075.jpg

Yes, I know...I'm bringin' sexy back!
069.jpg

If I ignore u long enough, maybe u'll go away with the flashy thing lady....
070.jpg

Can't wait to show Boodah the snow tomorrow and give him a bath! Thanks for looking at our Boodah baby!

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
tom dont you know all your poopers are spoiled. i know i Neysa is. :D

cute babie by the way your just gonna love him to death i know we love our baby Neysa from Tom she is such a sweetie.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
My husband showed Miss O (one of our first dragons) snow once. He said she was not impressed. Good luck showing Boodah snow tomorrow. Thanks for sharing those pics. He seems very healthy. I like the orange color (from what I saw) down her back. I noticed his red color near his ear holes. Rosie had color like that when we first got her, it almost looked to me like blood. I freeked out until I realized it was just the rose color of her.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Jane and Frankie--beautiful! which one of you picked him out? He certainly looks healthy and most of those pictures showed FEW stress marks.

Tom of course will be 1 spoiled dragon as Spike was too. I want to come see you babies too but I better only do that if I am capable of bringing a 2nd one home at THAT time. LOL!

Jane--we will have to meet up when it is warmer and stops snowing around here.

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Welcome Boodah!!!! Jane, he is very cute, and I'm sure Spike had him all picked out for you before you got there...and i bet Spike has already told Boodah how much he will be loved, and what a good mommy and a good boy he was coming home too!! Isn't it amazing how they eat when they are healthy!!! :D
Hugs from Cindy & Kiera!!

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Jane--How is Boodah doing? Is he eating good for you still? and getting settled in? What does Frankie think of him? Please update us!! Cindy & Kiera

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Oh no, that stinks. Hate that her power went out.
Hope her and the family and Boodah are keeping warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom