Witblits babies hatching!

Status
Not open for further replies.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Congratulations :D

It will be another year or so before these start hitting our market, but I look forward to seeing them at a show.

Jeff Crider

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I'm with Lance!
:p And like Lance likes to say, "no pic's it didn't happen." :)

I bet they are adorable...I can't wait to see. :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:lol: Tom I knew what you meant :roll: I was just feeling ornery. :p

I've not seen them....all the more reason for pic's, right? :wink:
Well actually I did see a pic on here awhile back I think it belonged to this OP...but I sure would love to see the babies and some pic's of the parents. :D

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
I have heard rumors there are already some in the states so we should see hets out next spring and an invasion in late 2011. Can you imagine a quint-het?

Jeff

Jacques O'Dell

Original Poster
Hi. Look at our site for more info on them and some pics. Will add pics of the ones for sale soon. Yes there are a couple of them in the states. Only three males though. So it will be a while before they are available in the states. We are only selling another 6 this year. Most of them likely going to the US as well.

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
ok just went check out the site, can one of yall explain to me what type of dragon this is (im a brunett but have HUGE blonde moments) :lol:

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
so unlike a leucistic it hatches soild white no pattern doesnt have to wait till its grown to drop markings. Is that what u mean, kinda funny looking, like lil alien beardies. I think i like the rakins better they are cuter, but nothing will replace my big poopers in my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom