How do I get a stool sample if there's no poop?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismnc

Juvie Member
I want to bring in a stool sample just to be sure that Zig is parasite free still (last one done in July/August) but since he isn't eating much, there's no poop!!! Do I bring him in then?

Also, do I have to give him baths if he drinks well from a dropper? I've been doing both.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
If you cannot get a stool sample, the vet should be able to get one manually from your beardie.
If he enjoys his baths... I would keep doing both the oral hyrdration and the soaks :D

Yeah, I'd bring him in. When was the last time the poor guy pooped?

And keep on the baths, unless you don't have tiem. It's a good excuse for bonding time. ;]

chrismnc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He has had tiny poops but they are usually dried before I see them (pooped near basking spot). Then he did have a small poop the other day but my daughter flushed it before I even knew about it. I'll continue with baths. He likes them, I guess. I will inform the poop watchers not to flush any more poops. Can I use a tiny one if it gets dried?

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom