How do I get a stool sample if there's no poop?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismnc

Juvie Member
I want to bring in a stool sample just to be sure that Zig is parasite free still (last one done in July/August) but since he isn't eating much, there's no poop!!! Do I bring him in then?

Also, do I have to give him baths if he drinks well from a dropper? I've been doing both.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
If you cannot get a stool sample, the vet should be able to get one manually from your beardie.
If he enjoys his baths... I would keep doing both the oral hyrdration and the soaks :D

Yeah, I'd bring him in. When was the last time the poor guy pooped?

And keep on the baths, unless you don't have tiem. It's a good excuse for bonding time. ;]

chrismnc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He has had tiny poops but they are usually dried before I see them (pooped near basking spot). Then he did have a small poop the other day but my daughter flushed it before I even knew about it. I'll continue with baths. He likes them, I guess. I will inform the poop watchers not to flush any more poops. Can I use a tiny one if it gets dried?

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom