Eating eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieBaby69

Hatchling Member
Can bearded dragons eat eggs? I had scrambled eags this morning and Kiku was beside me here , I was at the pc desk , she was watching me intently. I sat my plate down for a sec and she made a B-line for it! I grabbed her cause I wasnt sure. But if they can eat chicken , cant they eat eggs? Let me know on this , cause I wouldnt mind at all sharing my breakfast with my sweet lil Kiku.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hello
Yes occasionally they can eat eggs.The only real issue with them is they are so high in protien.This isnt bad for the younger ones but adults dont require all that much protien so for them especially only give it as a treat.

dragonking

wow scrambled eggs as a treat that's cool :)

lost my old account to this site but forgot how informative this place is, any other treats i can make a note of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom