New Rhino

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissajo29

Juvie Member
[ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=87225 f=22 ]

hopefully that is the link? i'm not that good at this or i would just repost the pics :oops:

Willa

Hatchling Member
I still want to see more Rhinos :blob5: I am very interested in getting one just as soon as I can move out of this stupid apartment. We are in the process of looking for a house :study:

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Finished fixing his new house. Had to completely strip out the old crap and got it refinished inside. still need some decorations but it is functional now.Overall dimentions are 3' wideX2' deepX6'high with 3 levels 2 uvb lights and 1 basking light.
Before:
JD-1.jpg
JD.jpg

After:
000_0018.jpg
000_0019.jpg

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
Original Poster
got the cabinet from Craig's List. I was previously used as a reptile enclosure (not sure). I had to completely gut it out and redo the interior since it had old peel and stick tile and lots of nasty caulking in it. Thing I like is it has doors front and back for easy access. I added wheels on it and it rolls easly. Can be opened front and back for easy cleaning. I think all in all I got near $250 in it. Had an XL dog crate for him before but it took up a lot of room. He is still getting used to it but seems to like climbing around. Just need to add some more decorations to make it more homey for him. There is a rubbermaid tub on the bottom level. Not sure what that was used for before but now it is his bed with a cat bed in the bottom and a fleece blankie for cover. He really likes his bed the best otherwise he prefers to be out and about roaming or basking in the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom