BLUE BEARDED DRAGON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have your attention.... no its not a blue bearded dragon... although it would be nice (its in the works)......... I have something better to show you. Baja Blue Rock lizards, you dont see these often, and it looks like my female is showing some "gravid" coloration already. Fingers crossed and lots of praying!!! I hope to have some babies this year... How fun!!!

Fingers crossed she gives me a good clutch... these guys are just plain amazing!! The colors are better in person............

Enjoy.

Species Name: Baja Blue Rock Lizards (Petrosaurus thalassinus)

The Female

IMG_6631.jpg

IMG_6632.jpg

IMG_6633.jpg

IMG_6634.jpg

The Male

IMG_6644.jpg

IMG_6645.jpg

IMG_6642.jpg

IMG_6636.jpg

IMG_6652.jpg

IMG_6662.jpg

IMG_6665.jpg

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Jessica.....when did you get those two? They are absolutely beautiful!!

BTW......the 8th picture down... :shock: ....HeHe...I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you might want to consider some kind of hair removal on your arm :laughhard: :wink:

Shells-n-Scales

Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":61eeb said:
Jessica.....when did you get those two? They are absolutely beautiful!!

BTW......the 8th picture down... :shock: ....HeHe...I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you might want to consider some kind of hair removal on your arm :laughhard: :wink:

Who's Jessica? I think you have us confused....

On a side note... I have hairy arms... yes thank you for noticing and making me depressed :(

Raul and Leah G.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I am so sorry and so embarassed :oops: :oops: :oops:

I did not pay attention to the username. I thought you were Jessica(scalesandtales). I can be a bit of a smart alec(which you found out). That'll teach me to open my big mouth. :oops:

Don't be depressed about having hair on your arms. I happen to like guys with hair :D

Please accept my apologies!!! I never meant to offend anyone.

PS....your lizards really are beautiful!

Dawn

Shells-n-Scales

Original Poster
No worries.... i was just giving you a hard time. Yeah you know people have confused us with all the different varietions of shells n tails, shells,tails, n scales, scales and tails... so i understand

Dont worry about the arm thing... its cool my buddies give me a harder time than anyone about my fuzziness. But anyhow, dont worry I didnt get offended and I'm glad you like the lizards.

Raul

Shells-n-Scales

Original Poster
No worries.... i was just giving you a hard time. Yeah you know people have confused us with all the different varietions of shells n tails, shells,tails, n scales, scales and tails... so i understand

Dont worry about the arm thing... its cool my buddies give me a harder time than anyone about my fuzziness. But anyhow, dont worry I didnt get offended and I'm glad you like the lizards.

Raul

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Thank you for understanding that it was not intentional. I'll try to look at the username a little closer next time, before I decide to make a rear out of myself again :wink: :lol:

Dawn :D

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
WOW I cannot believe the coloring!! I am definatly going to do some research on them. Where did you get the lovely couple?

HAHA Dawn!! My arms and legs don't grow hair for some reason. It's pretty funny when I see the look on peoples faces when I tell them I dont shave my legs.

JESS :laughing6:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
scalesandtales":b7cf5 said:
WOW I cannot believe the coloring!! I am definatly going to do some research on them. Where did you get the lovely couple?

HAHA Dawn!! My arms and legs don't grow hair for some reason. It's pretty funny when I see the look on peoples faces when I tell them I dont shave my legs.

Boy...now I have to apologize twice. Jess, I was hoping you would never see this thread, so I wouldn't have to explain myself.
Sorry Sweetie(I was just being goofy, as usual).......but I love hairless arms and legs too! :D

Okay....am I square with everyone now? :wink:

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
gulfbrzdawn":6bea4 said:
scalesandtales":6bea4 said:

Boy...now I have to apologize twice. Jess, I was hoping you would never see this thread, so I wouldn't have to explain myself.
Sorry Sweetie(I was just being goofy, as usual).......but I love hairless arms and legs too! :D

Okay....am I square with everyone now? :wink:

Haha! no worries I thought it was funny. My mouth doesn't really have a verbal filter either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom